Technology is changing the way we live, shop, play and even elect our presidents. Simply put, tech is changing everything. But can tech actually make you smarter? One Los Angeles school Superintendant believes that iPads helped raise graduation rates to 82% in his poverty stricken school district! Is it really that simple? If true, does it mean the technology is a success or the educational system was failing? What do you think?
- SmartCare Communities March 4, 2018
- African-American Innovators Survey January 9, 2018
- FREE WEBINAR – How Consumer Tech is Disrupting Healthcare December 5, 2017
- CVS Health and Aetna – Defining the Corner of Happy and Healthy! December 4, 2017
- Dropping the mic in healthcare: How technology will force major changes in the organization of US healthcare September 29, 2017