Technology is changing the way we live, shop, play and even elect our presidents. Simply put, tech is changing everything. But can tech actually make you smarter? One Los Angeles school Superintendant believes that iPads helped raise graduation rates to 82% in his poverty stricken school district! Is it really that simple? If true, does it mean the technology is a success or the educational system was failing? What do you think?
- Disrupting Health Innovation July 26, 2017
- Why the next major disruption in healthcare will be the death of hospitals themselves. May 29, 2017
- “DeepCoder” may signal the beginning of the end for IBM’s Watson. March 5, 2017
- Disrupting Diagnostics! January 16, 2017
- Is US Healthcare Actually Failing? December 9, 2016